We break stories, influence ideas, and advance business intelligence and cultural interest. We expose the events that turn markets, the digital breakthroughs that transform art, the demand that drives invention, as well as the political and societal passing moments and lasting consequences. We are the people of Dow Jones. From different fields, backgrounds and viewpoints we invite you to join us.
Examine the world and bring it to others.
The Dow Jones Customer Service (DJCS) mission is to provide great service for our customers and great experiences for our people. Our team has the privilege of delivering impactful experiences by helping our customers access the
trusted news and business information published and produced by our marquee brands including, The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Dow Jones Factiva and Dow Jones Risk & Compliance. You
will find that we are a collaborative group, focused on delivering excellence during every customer interaction. We encourage anyone that wants to join us in our mission to apply.
Training and Knowledge Analyst
Based in: Princeton, NJ
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Training & QA
● Deliver existing modules and curricula for new hires and other customer service training courses.
● Coordinate the logistics, facilitation, and other related administrative tasks required for a customer service training event.
● Performs activities to deliver and assess new hire performance for the duration of New Hire Training, including the administration of weekly assessments.
● Responsible for all onboarding tasks, including but not limited to, communication, scheduling and organizing the logistical needs for new hires and hiring managers
● Review and update existing training materials to ensure agents are kept current on our products and systems.
● Maintain the Customer Service Knowledge Base in a timely fashion with policies, procedures, and supplemental information agents need to deliver accurate world-class support on a daily basis.
● Other duties as assigned.
● At least one year of experience performing a customer service role or equivalent in a similar environment
● Strong attention to detail
● Familiarity with Google’s Suite of Apps, MS Office, or similar software and applications
● Solid presentation and instructional (one-to-one and classroom) skills
● Recognition that operational roles of this nature involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management
● Ability and willingness to travel. This role may require visits to other Dow Jones Contact Centers
● Familiarity with e-learning authoring software
● Comprehensive Healthcare Plans
● Paid Time Off
● Retirement Plans
● Comprehensive Insurance Plans
● Education Benefits
● Family Care Benefits
● Commuter Transit Program
● Subscription Discounts
● Employee Referral Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities,
in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PRINT & ENT SVCS - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Job Category: Customer Service/Support Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 35838