Job Description:Content Information Manager
Dow Jones is looking for a Content Information Manager to join our Content team responsible for onboarding, ingesting, and managing content within Factiva products and services. The group ensures accurate delivery of content and distribution/sharing of information about our content to customers, publishers and B2B colleagues.
As Manager of a team of three, you will ensure the integrity of the Content Database, a repository of information about all Factiva sources, the accuracy of source details and the successful promotion of our content as a strategic value for Dow Jones’ customers.
You will inspire innovation, ensure editorial and operational best practices, manage workload distribution and delivery, and develop relationships across all leadership levels.
You will report to the Director, Content.
● Lead and coach a team of team of proficient Specialists to develop their full potential
● Supervise daily priority and standard operational tasks to ensure they are carried out with care and attention
● Foster automation to maximise our resources and reduce manual work
● Assess and review all aspects of the content onboarding and promotion processes to ensure effectiveness and high quality standards
● Oversee/and contribute to the production of content-focused collateral for external distribution including monthly and annual content updates
● Assist colleagues from Customer Service, Sales and Product by providing ad-hoc source lists, offering guidance on building custom source lists; and reviewing source lists for customers and prospects
● Promote content information resources available to Sales, Customer Service and Marketing to encourage customer’s self-service
● Exert authority and influence when it comes to source information, categorization QA and Factiva facts and figures
● Experience working in business organizations and communicating with diverse and global stakeholder groups
● Strong conceptual skills
● Proficiency in data analysis
● Ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely decisions that benefit both the customer and the business
● Capability to support and convey change
● An openness to different views and opinions and an appreciation for team diversity
● Degree Library Science; and relevant work experience
● Prior experience managing a team
● Additional language skills
Comprehensive Insurance Plans
Employee Referral Program
Fitness Reimbursement Program
Paid Time Off
Region Specific Benefits, as applicable
 Factiva is a professional research database, providing access to aggregated global news and business information from approximately 33,000 sources in 29 languages from over 200 countries and territories
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Non-Union / No clear and likely Internal Candidate (Employee Only) has been identified
Req ID: 33357