Dow Jones is looking for a Content Information Specialist to join our Content team responsible for onboarding, ingesting and managing content within Factiva products and services. The group ensures accurate delivery of content and distribution/sharing of information about our content to customers, publishers and B2B colleagues.
As a Content Information Specialist, you will ensure the integrity of the Content Database, a repository of information about all Factiva sources and the accuracy of source details. You will work closely with our colleagues in the Content, Content Licensing, Custom Research, Technology, Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams to promote our content as a strategic value for Dow Jones’ customers.
You will report to the Content Information Manager.
● Enter or amend source details via a forms-based web interface to maintain the accuracy of a large database of content information
● Verify source details entered by other teams to ensure the information transferred from publisher contracts to the database is accurate and contribute to the timely addition of sources to Factiva products
● Work with Content Licensing, Content Development, Content Operations, and Content Curation teams on the addition of new sources and regular maintenance of existing content sets
● Provide ad-hoc source lists to colleagues from Customer Service, Sales, and other departments; offer guidance on building custom source lists; and review source lists for customers and prospects
● Produce content-focused collateral for external distribution including monthly and annual updates
Excellent analytical and proofreading skills
A reliable and responsible attitude
Experience using online research tools
Basic familiarity with the news publishing landscape
An openness to different views and opinions and an appreciation for team diversity
● Additional Language skills
Comprehensive Insurance Plans
Employee Referral Program
Fitness Reimbursement Program
Paid Time Off
Region Specific Benefits, as applicable
Factiva is a professional research database, providing access to aggregated global news and business information from approximately 33,000 sources in 29 languages from over 200 countries and territories
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Union / No clear and likely Internal Candidate (Employee Only) has been identified
Req ID: 34180