We break stories, influence ideas, and advance business intelligence and cultural interest. We expose the events that turn markets, the digital breakthroughs that transform art, the demand that drives invention, as well as the political and societal passing moments and lasting consequences. We are the people of Dow Jones. From different fields, backgrounds and viewpoints we invite you to join us.
Examine the world and bring it to others.
The Programmatic Account Manager is responsible for post-sales duties such as setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting programmatic deals. They are responsible for advertiser reporting and aiding with client-facing communications. Goal is to interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources, make optimizations to enhance pace and performance, and more generally help us exceed client performance objectives.
● Liaise across multiple teams including Sales, Planning and Technology with a focus on analyzing data.
● Offer strategic and tactical recommendations to Client Associate counterparts based on clients’ tagging, measurement and KPI strategy
● Support Sales for escalated support on all programmatic deal types
● Provide programmatic trafficking and reporting support as needed
● Track and analyze recurring deal issues and communicate trends to key stakeholders
● Minimum of 2 years experience in programmatic ad operations/sales, ad trafficking, or ad technology
● Demonstrable ability to support complex business operations and drive efficiencies through process improvements and automation
● Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, motivate strategic thinking and ensure insightful problem solving; should have a high EQ
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills; polished and professional demeanor
● Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com