We break stories, influence ideas, and advance business intelligence and cultural interest. We expose the events that turn markets, the digital breakthroughs that transform art, the demand that drives invention, as well as the political and societal passing moments and lasting consequences. We are the people of Dow Jones. From different fields, backgrounds and viewpoints we invite you to join us.
Examine the world and bring it to others.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and
organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow
Jones has produced unrivalled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s
largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the
flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, Penta,
MarketWatch, Financial News, Mansion Global, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow
Jones DNA, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
The Customer Intelligence team is responsible for executing thoughtful and impactful strategic advice for Dow
Jones through the delivery of world-class research and intelligence across all customers, products and
channels. It is powered by high quality data, trusted insights, and exceptional delivery.
Customer Intelligence Manager, WSJ
As part of the WSJ business unit within the wider Customer Intelligence team, the Customer Intelligence
Manager helps to deliver the key customer insights WSJ needs to drive customer value.
Based in: New York, US
● Understand and deliver insights based on data from a variety of resources, including primary research
projects (conducted in-house or via an agency), secondary research and proprietary customer data
● Develop strong working relationships with teams across the business in order to deliver tailored and
● Deliver end-to-end research projects, from taking a brief, to designing a research or analytics approach,
through to execution, analysis and reporting – whether independently or as part of a working group
● Share insights and information by delivering presentations to teams across the business
● Support other members of the Intelligence team to deliver major projects and always-on tracking
Experience and Attributes
● Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrate an understanding of qual and quant research methodologies
● Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
● Capable of self-managing multiple projects and deadlines effectively
● Demonstrate flexibility in responding to changing business priorities and requirements.
● Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
● Strong proficiency with excel
● Experience with, or a strong interest in, the media sector
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: STRATEGY - KNOWLEDGE UNIT
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 16009