The Account Management team is the center of excellence for post-sale custom programs within The Trust that produces custom campaigns with intelligence and integrity for Wall Street Journal | Barron’s Group. This team is dedicated to white-glove client service on bespoke programs (programs that include custom content, videos, podcasts, newsletters, activations, innovation, etc.) above and beyond standard media buys. In addition, Account Management acts as our client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that our clients needs are understood and satisfied. The Account Manager will report directly into the Account Director.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate is articulate, highly organized, customer service focused, a great communicator, problem solver, has a great attitude and is a team player. When leading a project, the Account Team is solely responsible for all elements of a client's program. This includes and is not limited to: custom content deliverables, live journalism components, primary or secondary research, media plan/key placements and all key client deadlines, launch dates, etc. so experience and expertise in these areas is key.
● Support Account Management team and Client Partner/s in building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships and driving renewal.
● Serving as the main POC in delivering on client's KPIs, successful coordination and end-to-end execution of the programs.
● Leverages knowledge of the client and industry to identify recommendations and solutions for client challenges
● Oversees cross-department collaboration and knows how/when to efficiently leverage necessary resources
● Leads and maintains ownership of projects from beginning to end without losing sight of the big picture
● Oversees cross-functional processes across key points of collaboration within the internal team
● Leads the majority of client communications (pending assignments), sets expectations, and manages quality of deliverables to deadline
● Develops & presents recommendations & POVs that drive innovation for the business
● Effective management of timeline; creation and internal approval; communicate milestone status to client
● Manages weekly client and internal status; responsible for agendas, recaps, summarizing all recos and next steps in writing.
● Ensure smooth implementation (content, promotion of content, traffic drivers, tagging, performance)
Skills & Experience
● Strong organizational skills - ability to manage multiple, deadline-driven, projects with cross-functional groups at the same time.
● Highly detail-oriented individual.
● Understanding of media performance metrics and custom brand research studies.
● Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
● Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency.
● Experience navigating complex matrix company.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 22080