We break stories, influence ideas, and advance business intelligence and cultural interest. We expose the events that turn markets, the digital breakthroughs that transform art, the demand that drives invention, as well as the political and societal passing moments and lasting consequences. We are the people of Dow Jones. From different fields, backgrounds and viewpoints we invite you to join us.
Examine the world and bring it to others.
· Responsible for the full range of HR services for the EMEA region
· Support managers and staff in all HR-related matters including, but not limited to, employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation/benefits, talent management, ad hoc regional and global projects
· Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations for all HR activities and documentation
· Manage invoicing and payroll administration
· Support the HR team in Benefits management / renewals / queries on an ongoing basis
· Ensure up-to-date HR data of employees for internal HR systems (Workday)
· Handling of all administrative aspects of HR processes e.g. producing employee documents, review of contracts, reference letters etc.
· German language skills
· Proven practical experience in a similar HR capacity
· HR generalist knowledge including good knowledge of labour law
· Ability to communicate effectively in an international matrix organization
· Resilience, strong team spirit and absolute integrity
· Experience with HR systems such as Workday
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
This is a 6 month position.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PEOPLE
Job Category: Human Resources Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com