What is the job?
In this role perform all necessary Analyst functions including: Maintaining records and preparing
reports, servicing internal and external customers, OLF record lookup and transactions,
equipment operation, and of course email follow up.
Who are we looking for?
This role is best suited for someone who can operate with a high level of professionalism and
who is confident using independent judgement. A fast learner who can quickly become an
expert on the department and company policies. Attention to detail is a must! And self-
motivated, intuitive and fun are definitely a plus.
What skills do we need?
● Our ideal candidate has strong MS Word and Excel experience along with experience
working with web based programs
● Capability to be flexible and work on/where priorities warrant
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Results-oriented and self-driven to achieve continuous improvement
● Self-starter and have the ability to work in collaboration with immediate and cross
functional peers both internally and externally
● Ability to multi task and work with a diverse team
What bonus skills would we prefer?
● Previous experience with OLF, Google and other Web based programs
What will your responsibilities be?
● Maintain productivity/quality requirements as related to the business unit goals
● Handle internal/external customer and/or vendor contacts
● Maintain/distribute reports utilizing excel or word
● Work as needed with Datacap team, Corporate Payment process, Input Prep, and RPS
● Work on Finance Portals sending invoices
● Work on PIB Credit Evaluations
● May require payment research using OLF, Filenet
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: FINANCE
Job Category: Finance Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17675